The SupaGrip SafeKerb Ramp provides a safe means for wheelchair and pushchair users to reach the next level when a footpath has been closed for street works.
It can also provide easy access for sack trucks; wheelie bins etc. up to 350kg.
- Complies and exceeds the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Street wor ks,
Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’.
- Effective anti-slip surface and raised sides.
- Adapts to varying kerb or step heights
(60mm to 160mm).
- Recommended to be bolted down for maximum stabili ty
- Can be used as an access for wheelchairs, pushcha irs,
mobility scooters, sack trucks, wheelie bins etc .,
up to 350kg.
- Made from High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- 100% recyclable.
- Compact stacking for easy transport & storage.
View demonstration video